What will you be doing?
In summary, CSAM looks after all back office tasks that bring us into contact with our clients, specifically:
- Account openings (including documentation checks), account closings (including outstanding monies calculations), account maintenance;
- debit and credit interests on end investors accounts;
- processing management fees, service fees, account fees and custody fees;
- responsibility for various mailings (daily confirmations, welcome letters and statements);
- application of latest AML/KYC principles as published by Compliance;
- handling inheritance cases, with the support of Legal, if necessary;
- handling client calls;
- client query investigation and resolution;
- reporting (client, custodian, internal).
You would also be involved in:
- liaison with other internal departments (Processing, Projects, Compliance, IT…)
- quality control; and
- process improvement.
Who are you?
In addition to possessing excellent German and English language skills, preferably at mother tongue level, you:
- are organised, with excellent follow up skills;
- appreciate and strive for excellence in client service levels;
- are flexible and stress resistant;
- have a strong work ethic;
- are motivated to learn and are able to learn quickly;
- are able to work independently whilst remaining part of a team with a good team spirit; and
- as a bonus, offer other European languages.
If you are a fluent German and English speaker (m/f), tick all the boxes above and like the prospect of working in a professional and constantly evolving, multinational environment, we invite you to send your letter of motivation and CV in English to:
Head of HR