We are hiring a
German-speaking (Junior) Fund Relations Officer (M/F/D)
MOVENTUM S.C.A. is a Luxembourg based company, which is part of the ProService Fintech/ Oaktree Capital Management group. We are a lead player in the field of fund distribution, wealth management and related services. Our clients are Institutional and Financial Advisors and our goal is to help them achieve top quality performance for their own clients, based worldwide. We offer a trading platform, asset management solutions and a comprehensive range of middle- and back-office services, provided by highly experienced and dedicated international staff in our Luxembourg, Brno, Frankfurt, Vienna and Warsaw offices.
About the team
Its main role is to be the key point of contact with the fund companies whose products we distribute via our trading platform. Our Fund Relations team is a sub-unit of our CRM Team and therefore plays an important role in maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
- Assist in building, maintaining and developing long-term relationships with fund houses, e.g. presenting Moventum's business model, negotiating the terms under which funds can be distributed, tracking distribution agreements, developing a dedicated marketing tool for fund companies and generating new interest;
- Assess the suitability of funds for Moventum's trading platform by reviewing fund prospectus, liaising with internal stakeholders and considering relevant contractual agreements as well as distribution and trading limitations;
- Be the main point of contact between fund houses and relevant internal stakeholders on all matters related to the distribution and processing of funds;
- Perform a range of analyses, incl. industrial analysis, competitive analysis, and comparative valuation;
- Respond to queries in a timely and accurate way, via telephone, email or chat;
- Monitor and investigate complaints or difficulties to help analyse the need for systems or procedures enhancements in order to improve the quality of our services;
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and report product errors, failures, or complaints to management;
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with client;
- Perform quality checks, collect and analyse customer feedback, share with appropriate stakeholders, and advise on opportunities for improvement;
- Ensure optimal funds’ business set-ups;
- Service fund clients to ensure timely and excellent delivery of services as agreed with each fund;
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure requests are addressed in a timely manner and with our Compliance team on all relevant AML and KYC cases.
Your ideal background and skillset
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience, ideally in a client-facing role in the financial services industry;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships, to empathize with clients and understand their needs and concerns;
- A results-driven mind-set, with the ability to meet and exceed targets and KPIs;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret financial data and market trends;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in German and English is mandatory;
- A passion for client service and a commitment to ethical business practices.
What you can expect from us
- Opportunity to join a dynamic, international and growing team with the possibility of a real boost in your knowledge and your career;
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do;
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of remote work, a permanent work contract and 30 vacation days;
- A collegial work environment with regular events, a flat hierarchy advocating communication;
- Supportive management team that values employee feedback.
How to apply?
If the above sounds like you and matches your skill set, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send your CV with your expected salary and starting date to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about joining our team and making a difference in our industry. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to grow with us!